While you may be able to remove your tree stump yourself, there are certain circumstances where hiring a professional Stump Removal Adelaide is the best choice. Tree stumps can be dangerous because they can cause damage to your yard or property.
If you do not know what you are doing, attempting to remove a tree stump on your own could lead to further damage. If you want to hire an expert instead of attempting to remove the tree stump yourself, then we would like to share with you why it makes sense:
- Stumps are more than just a nuisance. They can be dangerous and costly if left alone.
- The exposed roots of a tree stump are sharp and if stepped on, they can cause serious injuries to people who walk near them.
- Large stumps can also cause damage to the lawn or garden as they break through the surface and create holes that allow for water seepage into the soil below. This can eventually lead to erosion problems as well as an unsuitable environment for grass growth or planting of shrubs and trees in that area. These hazards may not seem like much at first but when you consider how many times you use your lawn mower every week (or even daily) over several years, they start adding up rather quickly!
Improve the appearance of your yard
Stumps are often an eyesore and can make your yard look unkempt. They also pose a safety concern to you, your children, and your pets. Stumps can be dangerous because of their height, which is high enough for a child or dog to reach the top without getting injured (unless the stump was sawed off).
If you have small children in the house, it is imperative that you take care so that they don’t fall into these tree stumps. Additionally, if there are any small animals living in or around your yard then having a stump as tall as theirs could lure them into trying to climb up on it and falling down. This can lead to serious injury or death for these animals so keep them away from all tree stumps at all times!
It’s not just the aesthetics either; tree stumps can also be dangerous when they’re left untreated or unattended after removal processes have been completed on them by contractors who specialise in such things (i.e., tree cutting services). Tree stumps should always be treated immediately after being cut down because otherwise they may cause fires due to decay occurring over time between seasons when grass isn’t growing yet again until springtime rolls around again next year!
Enables you to plant a new tree in the same spot
While it’s good to have your yard cleaned up and looking nice, you may want to consider planting a new tree in the spot where the stump was removed. This is a great way to replace the old tree with something more fitting for your needs. It can be very difficult to plant a new tree if there are roots left over from an older one; however, hiring professionals will ensure that they dig up all of them.
If you decide on this option, make sure that you dig a new hole for your new sapling as well! Your professional tree removal service will also know how deep (or shallow) should be dug so as not damage nearby pipes/utilities or other buried objects. They’ll also know how far away from those utilities should go so there’s no chance of damaging them during excavation work either—and lastly but most importantly -your new trees will grow just fine once planted safely beside their predecessors’ remains under ground level below ground level near its roots above ground level close enough distance apart
Prevents fungus issues
Fungus is a problem for many people. It causes health problems, damages property and can be very expensive to remove. If you have a tree stump on your property, it’s important that you take care of it as soon as possible so that fungus doesn’t grow in the area around it.
Fungus can spread quickly if left untreated. The spores from fungus are airborne so they easily travel through the wind or on shoes when someone walks near them during warm weather months where this type of fungal growth thrives best.
Makes your yard safer for pets
A stump is a sharp object that can hurt your pet if it steps on it. In some cases, your pet could get a splinter in its paw or even get stuck in the stump and need to be rescued by an animal services team.
Your pet could also get hurt if he or she eats the stump, which is possible because of the coniferous sap inside them. If your dog chews on a stump, he or she might ingest pieces of wood that he wouldn’t otherwise have been able to eat unless they were small enough to fit in his mouth.
Removing stumps can be a dangerous business, so it’s best to hire an expert
Stump removal is a dangerous business, and it’s best to hire an expert. There are many bad things that can happen when you try to remove your own tree stumps yourself:
- You could get hurt by the heavy machinery used in stump removal. This is especially true if you don’t know what you’re doing.
- You could damage your lawn or garden in the process of removing the tree stumps, getting dirt everywhere and ruining your own hard work.
- If you’re not careful with your equipment, there’s a chance that you will dig up more than just the roots of the trees—like underground pipes or natural gas lines!
If you have a tree stump on your property, it is important to remember that they can be dangerous and difficult to remove. If you are unsure of what kind of service to use, then consider contacting an expert Stump Removal Adelaide professional now.