The Leading Tree Removal Experts in Unley
A Plus Tree & Land Management has been Unley’s leading and trusted tree removal expert for many years. Our team is dedicated to providing our clients with superior quality and safe services. We are guided by our core values of trust, safety, integrity, respect, and teamwork in delivering the best possible outcomes for your tree removal needs.
Our Director, Angus, leads the team at A Plus Tree & Land Management. He has a vast experience in bushfire mitigation. As such, our team possess skills and strategies for minimising bushfire risk and implementing planning for high-risk tasks. We are also fully certified and ready to provide tree removal services to boost your safety from bushfires. Please get in touch with our team to learn more about our services.
Affordable Tree Removal Services in Unley
Due to our many years of experience, we are skilled in all aspects of tree removal and maintenance in Unley. You no longer have to settle for less when we have a fully qualified team to offer the leading services in the industry. We offer a wide range of tree removal services, including;
- Maintenance pruning to control branches growing towards the roof, gutters, fences and power lines
- Removing deadwood and hazardous branches
- Weight reduction services such as pruning. This allows easier light absorption and enables trees to retain their natural shape.
- Canopy reduction pruning to reduce the overall size and spread of a tree’s canopy.
- Formative pruning to correct structural issues in young trees.
As professionals, we advise frequent trimming to ensure your trees and hedges are healthy. Whether you want a dead wood or an unhealthy tree infringing on other aspects of your property, our team can help ensure safe and professional removal.
Contact Us for Safe Tree Removal in Unley
There are several reasons you might consider a tree removal service in Unley;
- A tree might be dead or dying and pose a risk to your property or people, making its removal a viable option.
- Some trees might have grown too close to your home or power lines. If such a tree falls, it can cause damage to your property.
- You can remove a tree if it is growing too large for its space or blocking sunlight from other plants.
At A Plus Tree & Land Management, we can assist you regardless of why you want to remove the tree. Spring and autumn are the best times to remove a tree since they are dormant. However, we can assist you regardless of the time of the year. Please fill out our online form stating the kind of service you need. Our professionals will be in touch to discuss your needs.